Why Unique Indoor Comfort?
The choice of a system to heat, cool, or condition the air in your home is likely to be one of the largest purchases you’ll make as a homeowner. Equally important is knowing that whatever equipment you choose, Unique Indoor Comfort provides professional installation start-up, and maintenance throughout the life time of your equipment. We are well-known throughout Chicagoland for our experienced technicians, who not only install your equipment, but also help you understand how to get the greatest benefit and efficiency from your equipment, from the very first day.
Thinking of installing equiptment? Schedule a free estimate with us!
Installing equipment properly is essential to getting the best performance
There are numerous factors that need to be considered when designing a heating system, including the lifestyle and age of the people who will use it, building construction, and location. That is why we precisely calculate the optimum heating and cooling capacity, which is essential for designing an efficient system. This ensures long life, comfort and peace of mind as long as the system is properly maintained.
The most important day for your system is the day it is installed. We use industry- approved Best Practice methods for all of our installations. Unfortunately, 8 out of 10 contractors do not, which often causes costly and uncomfortable results later on.
Furnace repair and maintenance service is a staple of our business at Unique Indoor Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning, but eventually, servicing or repairing an old furnace is no longer the best decision. Who can best help you decide when that “tipping point” occurs? A contractor who makes most of its profit from furnace replacement? Or one who provides a well-balanced mix of service and installation?
Repair… or replace?
You may want to consider upgrading your system if:
- …some of your rooms are too hot or cold. Duct problems, inadequate air sealing or insulation could be the cause. No matter how efficient your heating and cooling system is, if your home is not properly sealed and insulated, you will not be as comfortable, and your system will have to work harder.
- …your home has humidity problems and/or excessive dust. Poorly operating or improperly sized equipment could be to blame. Leaking ductwork can also cause these problems, so having it sealed may be a solution. Monthly maintenance of your heating and cooling equipment’s filters may also help.
- …your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are rising. The age and condition of your heating equipment may have caused it to become less efficient.
- …your system is more than 15 years old. Consider replacing it with ENERGY STAR qualified equipment. ENERGY STAR has set helpful efficiency standards for both types of heating systems.
- …you leave your thermostat set at one constant temperature. You could be missing a great energy-saving opportunity. A programmable thermostat adjusts your home’s temperature at times when you’re regularly away or asleep.